The Part A section of the Trust Board meeting is open to the public and the details for the meeting dates are listed below. If you wish to raise a question at any Part A meeting, guidance notes for doing so are also below.
Trust Board meetings
2020 meeting dates
Please note that the start time for these meetings will be confirmed once the agenda has been confirmed.
- January – No meeting
- 4 February (09:00 – approx 12 noon) – The Solts Room, Taunton Rugby Football Club, Hyde Lane, Bathpool, Taunton, TA2 8BY
- 3 March (10:30 – 13:00) – Herridge Room, Wincanton Community Hospital, Dancing Lane, Wincanton, BA9 9DQ
- April – No meeting
- 5 May – This meeting will now be held virtually and will not be accessible to the public. The Board papers for this meeting can be accessed below.
- 9 June – This meeting will now be held virtually and will not be accessible to the public. The Board papers for this meeting can be accessed below.
- 7 July – This meeting will now be held virtually and will not be accessible to the public. The Board papers for this meeting can be accessed below the week before the meeting.
- August – No meeting
- 8 September (09:00 – approx 12 noon) – This meeting will be held virtually and can be accessed using the following link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/114567685 On joining the meeting members of the public are requested to switch off their camera and microphone.
- October – No meeting
- 3 November (09:00 – approx 12 noon) Education Suite, South Petherton Community Hospital, Bernard Way, South Petherton, TA13 5E
- December – No meeting
For further details please contact Ria Zandvliet, Secretary to the Trust on: 01278 432073 or at: Ria.Zandvliet@sompar.nhs.uk
Trust Board Papers
You will find Trust Board meeting agendas and papers in the downloads section below.
If you would like to have copies of papers for previous financial years for either Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust or Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, please contact Ria.Zandvliet@sompar.nhs.uk
2020 Board papers
Annual Members’ Meeting
Wednesday 23 September 2020
Copy and paste the link below into your browser to register for this event:
Due to current social distancing restrictions it will not be possible to hold the Annual Members’ Meeting in person this year, so we hope you will be able to join us on the GoToMeeting Webinar platform instead.
This has been an exciting, but challenging year for Somerset NHS Foundation Trust. At the Annual Members’ Meeting you will have opportunity to hear about the work of Taunton and Somerset and Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trusts up to the date of the merger on 1 April 2020. You will also receive an update on the benefits seen since that date, including how the Trust has managed the Covid-19 pandemic.
You can view the report from Peter Lewis, Chief Executive here